GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Digital Sigs/Previous Claims - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Digital Sigs/Previous Claims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Sigs/Previous Claims

Hello,

First post so pre-warning you of stupidity I've been reading through the various bits of the site for a whoile today and have a slightly sweaty moment about the digital signature advice regards reconstituted credit agreements. Two years ago I submitted UCA claims to every one of my creditors using a claims management company who subseqently went belly up. The claims packs they needed me to completed had my signature on every page - I remember there being at least 7 signtures required per claim. Soooooo, if i now request again my credit agreements, can I expect them to have been reconstituted? Or am i crediting the companies with too much intelligence??

Ta!

Re: Digital Sigs/Previous Claims

Don't worry. It's easy to spot if they do use one plus they must tell you on the cover letter. Send off again and see

Best of luck.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Coolio - got about 10 to do, Post Office man's going to love me tomorrow!!

Comment

I had a similar concern as I did sign letters about 6 months ago when using CCCS. I just had a CCA back and it did not have my signature on it.

Try not to worry, send off your requests and see what Postman Pat brings you!
        Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X