GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Still receiving monthly statements on a UE and SB credit card..... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still receiving monthly statements on a UE and SB credit card.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still receiving monthly statements on a UE and SB credit card.....

Dear All,

A family member had a credit card declared UE but the lender in 2009 (letter kept in hard and soft copy since). Its now long passed being SB, but monthly credit card statements (min payment is the statement balance) are sent by the lender on a monthly basis.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Re: Still receiving monthly statements on a UE and SB credit card.....

Originally posted by malamute View Post
    A family member had a credit card declared UE but the lender in 2009 (letter kept in hard and soft copy since). Its now long passed being SB, but monthly credit card statements (min payment is the statement balance) are sent by the lender on a monthly basis.
    If there's one word you'll never see me post on this site and that's *ignore*.

However on this occasion that's exactly what your friend should do if they're 100% certain it's SB.

Keep all the paperwork nevertheless in case they ever need to prove that in court.

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      If there's one word you'll never see me post on this site and that's *ignore*.

However on this occasion that's exactly what your friend should do if they're 100% certain it's SB.

Keep all the paperwork nevertheless in case they ever need to prove that in court.

Plan B x
      Many thanks!

Comment

Yep I'd do the same .....still receive statements from RBOS minimum payment 12 k ......
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Same here - RBS credit card. They admitted no agreement years ago but still send statements although it's SB and dropped off my credit file now. I just file and ignore.

Comment

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post299617

See link above ....mine is well and truly SB .............
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Got two with RBS which are confirmed UE by lender, but still receive statements each month, think the min payment is like 10,000 and 12,000 lol.

When it becomes SB, providing the default has been placed and dropped off, or theres no silly AP markers being added, i will leave it alone.

Comment

Working...
              X