GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Have you received a legal claim or statutory demand? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you received a legal claim or statutory demand?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you received a legal claim or statutory demand?

what to do if you've received a legal claim

First things first, try not to panic. We can help you - once you apply for, and obtain access to the protected section that is most relevant to your situation, you'll be able to read various success stories from users of our forum who have used our PAYG service (Legalese.org.uk) or who have done it themselves using helpful tips and guidance points from other users, and experts, based on allaboutDEBT.

Ok, so the day comes when you receive a claim - what do you do? As we say, the first thing is not to panic but instead try and follow the process below which will help us, to help you:
    1. Register to the forum or if already registered, apply for access to the relevant Protected Section via your User cPanel (Guide);
    2. Post a New Thread in the General Legal Claim section and one of us will move the thread to the correct category and sort out relevant access;
    3. Send us a Secure Message so we know you've received a claim and need assistance with it - at this point do not respond or acknowledge the claim (online);
    4. We'll email you direct with some options as well as respond to your thread on the forum. If you want enhanced assistance then you are free to utilise our PAYG Service at any time by visiting Legalese.org.uk.

If for any reason you need to contact us urgently, then you can call us on the following (click our name to email us directly):
    As a registered user to the forum you will always be afforded free help and support throughout your claim from the forum users that have access to the legal protected section. These sections are all closed and hidden to guests and unauthorised persons so although we ask you to preserve your own personal details on the forum, you can be safe in the knowledge that the claimant cannot read your thread and thus obtain specifics about your defence and defensible points that we will highlight for you.

If you have any questions then you can contact us using the details above, pretty much 24/7 however we'll reply as soon as we can. This guide is an updated guide encompassing various posts and guides scattered throughout the forum. It is not new nor is it trying to copy other forums' primary method of referral sales - everything we do is kept in-house and provided by a qualified (voluntarily non-practising) Solicitor.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
Working...
X