GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MBNA Aktiv Kapital/ can i appeal CCJ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MBNA Aktiv Kapital/ can i appeal CCJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBNA Aktiv Kapital/ can i appeal CCJ

MBNA card from 2005
    defaulted 2012
    MBNA passed to Aktiv Kapital
    court proceedings
    I argued unenforceabilty on grounds that the copy of the agreement supplied was not readable.
    Claimant argued that providing the t&cs in addition to the copy was okay. judge agreed.

Help!!

- - - Updated - - -

Emailed Niddy

Re: MBNA Aktiv Kapital/ can i appeal CCJ

I Have deleted the post for the reason ...you have left your name and address on the agreement please re do deleting your personal details....
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	recon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	1400856Scan_20140512_6.pdfClick image for larger version

Name:	Scan_20140512_11.jpg
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	1400858Click image for larger version

Name:	Scan_20140512_10.jpg
Size:	156.0 KB
ID:	1400860Click image for larger version

Name:	Scan_20140512_9.jpg
Size:	157.5 KB
ID:	1400862Click image for larger version

Name:	Scan_20140512_8.jpg
Size:	168.4 KB
ID:	1400864

Comment

When was the hearing? Was it a trial or did they go for summary judgment? Have you requested a transcript of the judgment from the court?

Comment

Working...
        X