GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marlin, former Egg loan and credit card - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlin, former Egg loan and credit card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlin, former Egg loan and credit card

To cut a very long story very short, I had an egg loan and an egg credit card. I defaulted on both in 2006 and the consolidated sum ended up with various DCAs. The total is now less than the original loan component. Marlin took it on a few months back.

But on a recent SAR marlin sent me just the CCA for the loan, not the credit card.

It isn't a recon of the loan CCA but the credit card one isn't there. Is this enforceable?

Re: Marlin, former Egg loan and credit card

If it were me, id make a specific request for the credit card agreement. you need to make this request seperately. They will either have it, or admit they dont have it. You will then have your answer.

How did the loan and credit card get consolodated? Im not sure if this is correct, perhaps an expert can pop in and clarify.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
    X