GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help with CCA with Very and Additions - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with CCA with Very and Additions

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with CCA with Very and Additions

Hello,
    New to the forum, be gentle!!

Have got recon CCA agreements from Very and Additions through, neither of which are signed by me or dated. One has absolutely no information about me at all ;LOL .One was opened in July 2000 the other June 2005. Lots of stuff about interest rates and stuff but having trouble making sense of it all - is there anyone who can help me out - please ;Hi1
    Thank you

Re: Help with CCA with Very and Additions

Hi Linsey

welcome to the forum. Niddy will be out until Tuesday but he will get back to you then. Don't worry nothing will happen between now and Tuesday. Why don't you have a read at the information about unenforceability, any properly executed agreement must have all of the prescribed terms on it, as detailed. Don't fret and just hang on until Niddy gets back, enjoy the forum while you wait!!!

Comment

Hiya

Just to put your mind at rest, it's rare that anything pre 2007 from SDG would have been signed however do you remember applying online? I'll be back Tuesday at some point......

Please see and action this:- viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789

Niddy
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi
        Thank you for the replies.
        I will set up my own diary as suggested,
        Many many thanks
        Linseyxx

Comment

Linsey UE Diary Link: ---> viewtopic.php?t=811
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X