GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script They sent my £1 Cheque back? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They sent my £1 Cheque back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They sent my £1 Cheque back?

Hi Niddy and Team,

I wrote off to one of the debts my wife has asking for a CCA request using the letters on here.

Today I got my £1 cheque back and a compliments slip saying they were returning this cheque and would send me a seperate letter explaining why they have done this but would not tell me there and then. They also stated that my requested info would be dealt with.

Anyone heard of this before?
    Started with a debt of £18,323.68 in May 2005. Everything now paid off but trying to sort out credit file now which is shot to bits. Now begins the journey.

Re: They sent my £1 Cheque back?

Originally posted by livi.till.i.die
    Hi Niddy and Team,

Today I got my £1 cheque back and a compliments slip saying they were returning this cheque and would send me a seperate letter explaining why they have done this but would not tell me there and then. They also stated that my requested info would be dealt with.
    Who did?

Lots of reasons why, maybe you've sent request to wrong place, maybe they don't want a fee, maybe they won't deal with you without signature, maybe it is Amex who don't take the £1 - loads of reasons, so tell us who you owe money to and who you sent CCA Request to and who responded with your cheque.....

Cheers y
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X