GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My mother Vs. LloydsTSB PPI claim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My mother Vs. LloydsTSB PPI claim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mother Vs. LloydsTSB PPI claim

Story so far...... she had loan with PPI and I think the medical conditions she has coupled with the fact that employment cover would have run out after 6 months means that the cover was useless.
    They have received the claim form and have acknowledged the claim. Am awaiting their offer which I expect to be in the region of £2500-£3000.

Am hoping that I might get a little bit of as I dealt with the claim but I might not be as successful as the claim itself, pmsl!!!

Re: My mother Vs. LloydsTSB PPI claim

Good luck Nattie, and I'm sure your mum and you will come out a winner.

Comment

Been a while so update on this one was that they paid out after a long wait.
      Since then I did a PPI claim for my brother, sent a letter just before Christmas and he got an offer last month which was accepted and paid.
      Needless to say the process on my brother's claim was very very easy and not CMC was required. I knew that they would automatically look at other loans so simply sent in one FOS questionnaire where I thought I had the best chance of success.....they refunded ALL PPI on all loans so very much happy that this cases were resolved speedily. Brother got cheque from the bank and that was pretty speedy(I expected that to take months as well).

Comment

Well done Leclerc, good news all round! x

Comment

Working...
        X