GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclaycard Masterloan PPI (awp) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclaycard Masterloan PPI (awp)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclaycard Masterloan PPI (awp)

Hi All,

I have recently set off on the process of a PPI reclaim on an old Barclaycard Masterloan that started in July of 2003.

A "Premium Loan" of £2,049 appears to have been front loaded onto my £12,000 loan and so I have recently (10th June) sent the ppi forms across to the Barclays PPI department in Leicester and yesterday received their acknowledgement letter stating that they will reply with an update no later than 7th August.

I will keep this thread posted with developments as I have found reading other peoples threads and the helpful advice given by you all very useful and encouraging so hope that mine may serve the same purpose!

Thanks for having me!

Re: Barclaycard Masterloan PPI (awp)

Welcome awp79 and good luck with this.

My experience with Barclays on our loan was and this sticks in my throat exemplary.

They sent one letter like yours saying they were looking into it.

Before the deadline they had given themselves the money appeared in our bank account.

The letter detailing their workings out appeared a couple of days later and after checking it we found it has been the only win that was calculated correctly by any bank.

I really hope your experience is like ours so good luck.

Comment

Re: Barclaycard Masterloan PPI (awp)

Thanks Ken100464, that's very encouraging to hear and I too hope that the process is as simple as yours!

I will keep the thread posted!

Comment

Working...
      X