GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script UDT PPI -How to find a lost account number? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UDT PPI -How to find a lost account number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UDT PPI -How to find a lost account number?

Black Horse are giving me the run around regarding a loan for a car in 1997 which came with PPI, but they can NOT find the paperwork for the PPI (and I do NOT even remember being given any paperwork for it). Originally they could NOT find the account number, (and I did NOT have it), But after several months of letters they mysteriously thought to gain the necessary info from Experian.

I now have the loan account number with UDT (now lloyds Black Horse Finance)from 1997 settled in 1999, and wonder if anyone has details of who the underwriter was for some, or most of these policies or if anyone has documentation of PPI purchased through UDT that may offer some other information that I can use to trace my own PPI account? Or has anyone found another way around this obstruction?

Kind regards

Re: UDT PPI -How to find a lost account number?

UDT went to Blackhorse, the underwriter would be Blackhorse, send your SAR to them, they will then send you everything they hold on you.

Send it recorded delivery to be sure.

Comment

Working...
    X