GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script FOS questionnaire - more than one loan - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOS questionnaire - more than one loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOS questionnaire - more than one loan

Hi,
    I have found three loans with the same lender, do I need to do separate FOS questionnaires or will one do for them all.
    I was just going to do one and put all the reference numbers where it asks for them but thought I would check first.

Would this be okay?

Thanks

Re: FOS questionnaire - more than one loan

Originally posted by vossy View Post
    Hi,
    I have found three loans with the same lender, do I need to do separate FOS questionnaires or will one do for them all.
    I was just going to do one and put all the reference numbers where it asks for them but thought I would check first.

Would this be okay?

Thanks

Hiya

Personally I would complete them separately, so that they do not get confused.
    Although some have completed just one questionnaire for many loan ppi complaints, such as if the reasons for being mis sold are exactly the same for all of them. (If you do this make sure you write all loan account numbers that apply).

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
      Hiya

Personally I would complete them separately, so that they do not get confused.
      Although some have completed just one questionnaire for many loan ppi complaints, such as if the reasons for being mis sold are exactly the same for all of them. (If you do this make sure you write all loan account numbers that apply).

Hi Di,
      Yeah I see your point, the reasons would be the same and there is enough room on the form for them all and also the extra info sheet on the last page, I can duplicate all the reference numbers there too.

Thank you Di, hope your not too wet where you are?

I'm beginning to get webbed feet

Comment

Hi Di,
        Yeah I see your point, the reasons would be the same and there is enough room on the form for them all and also the extra info sheet on the last page, I can duplicate all the reference numbers there too.

Thank you Di, hope your not too wet where you are?

I'm beginning to get webbed feet

Hiya
        That's cool

The weather been awful for most of the day, and yeah I may as well have been a duck lol , and now this evening the sun decided to come out.
        Typical hey?

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
          Hiya
          That's cool

The weather been awful for most of the day, and yeah I may as well have been a duck lol , and now this evening the sun decided to come out.
          Typical hey?
          Yeah, my son has been working in Czech Rep for the last two weeks and they have been baking in 30 degree heat, not fair is it?

Comment

Yeah, my son has been working in Czech Rep for the last two weeks and they have been baking in 30 degree heat, not fair is it?

Wow, alright for some, I am jealous.

Better weather today though.

Comment

Working...
            X