GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Littlewoods - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Littlewoods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Littlewoods

Sent an email to CEO last week. Had an answer phone message today to ring them, gave up after 10 minutes. Will try tomorrow when I have more time.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I just don't understand why they are taking so long with the complaints, they've had more than ample time, in your case it must be almost double the time.

As they could not give me a decision the last time, they did say they will be in touch with one by 4 weeks as from the letter, so I made that by the 17th of this month, not holding out any hopes though.

Comment

Just phoned them and answered questions, were you employed, did you have life or contents insurance, health, made any claims etc.
        He will now review, maybe pass it on to sanctioning for a review of decision.
        Will get decision ASAP ......
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
          Just phoned them and answered questions, were you employed, did you have life or contents insurance, health, made any claims etc.
          He will now review, maybe pass it on to sanctioning for a review of decision.
          Will get decision ASAP ......
          Hiya

So I take it still no letter, but then they more or less went over the same usual procedure again but verbally?

Comment

How succinctly put. Yes!!!!!!!!!
            Though they did give me dates which confirmed that I was at home with kids.. How many people can remember all their insurance providers from 14 years ago?

Comment

How succinctly put. Yes!!!!!!!!!
              Though they did give me dates which confirmed that I was at home with kids.. How many people can remember all their insurance providers from 14 years ago?
              So annoying though, as they should have the details in front of them to deal with, not do this by stalling matters.
              Exactly, I know I would not remember everything back then.

Comment

Cym, was over on MSE and it appears that Littlewoods will refund even on old accounts, one of those were in the 90's, so there is hope for us yet.

And..........it also seems to be procedure that they ring before-hand, then sort out the letter for the refund.

Look forward to hearing from you with a result soon x

Comment

Comment

I hope you hear something this week Cym.

My decision with the extra weeks given (like yours) is meant to be this week.

All crossed here x

Comment

As thought, well no decision yet given the extra time they had, it's going exactly the same way as your's Cym.

...........and I take it you're still waiting for a decision too??

Comment

Yes! Every time the post arrives I get excited and then..........
                        Last edited by cymruambyth; 17 October 2012, 18:39.

Comment

Yes! Every time the post arrivesIgt excited and then..........
                          They are awful!!!
                          Customer-Excellence, where did they get that from? lol

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                            They are awful!!!
                            Customer-Excellence, where did they get that from? lol

Posh! what did they choke on???

Comment

Letter has arrived, complaint rejected because I had sufficient documentation that would have enabled an informed decision and I could have cancelled..
                              FOS may not get involved because sold before 22/12/03 !

Comment

Letter has arrived, complaint rejected because I had sufficient documentation that would have enabled an informed decision and I could have cancelled..
                                FOS may not get involved because sold before 22/12/03 !
                                Grrrrrrrrrr What!!!!

Please remind me Cym, did you SAR them, and did they provide you with the details that proved you had sufficient documentation?

When I received my documentation in regards of the SAR from them, they provided the statements from when it first started to end, but nothing in the terms of the policy itself!!

The info you posted on here, was it your own, or one you found online??

Comment

Working...
                                X