GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Littlewoods - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Littlewoods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Littlewoods

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
    Two letters today!
    One says still investigating and will reply in 2 weeks. The other says still investigating and will reply in 4 weeks.
    Sums them up!
    LOL, it will be action replay with mine as well then lol.

Keeping it all crossed x

Comment

Cym
      I take it you have the direct email addies for these?

CustomerExcellence@shopdirect.com

Help@littlewoods.co.uk

The 2nd one they get back to me more or less straight away, the other I know you wait in a queue...........long queue I believe lol x

Comment

I have until Wednesday for the 2 week option and a further 2 weeks for the other option. I just wish they would reply so that I can take my complaint further!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I have until Wednesday for the 2 week option and a further 2 weeks for the other option. I just wish they would reply so that I can take my complaint further!

Yes I know, it's the not knowing part!

Comment

So your still waiting then?

Mind you, I have been a right pain in the you know what with emailing them, as I said about further action in regards of the SAR with it being 66 days, and they've not completed the complaint investigations yet of the ppi, should hear by 4 weeks.

I take it you read my post?

They said I am entitled to complain to the FOS, as the timescales has passed, but they will be dealing with it.

Thing is, they were not FSA regulated were they?

Comment

No, still nothing! I am fighting a few different battles, so I'm probably not as focused as I should be. I could do with a few extra hours thrown into the middle of each day.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No, still nothing! I am fighting a few different battles, so I'm probably not as focused as I should be. I could do with a few extra hours thrown into the middle of each day.
                If you have too many things going on at the same time, it's not always easy to keep up.
                I think my email to the CEO may have helped.

Strange that they enclosed the SAR with the letter of the reclaim update, and because I informed the CEO about the long delays of both, the letter update was dated of last Weds which should have been the proper date received.

Comment

I will add emailing the CEO to next week's jobs (it may get overlooked over the weekend) . Mind you at work today I started off with a list of jobs, on Monday I have the same list with another half a dozen.......

Comment

I will add emailing the CEO to next week's jobs (it may get overlooked over the weekend) . Mind you at work today I started off with a list of jobs, on Monday I have the same list with another half a dozen.......

Oh blimey, no rest for you then hun?

The best of luck then x

Comment

Think writing to the CEO is not a bad idea.

Just done that with Barclaycard on a closed account. Two Sar's later and they were disputing we even had an account with them.

Letter to CEO and within 14 days got all our paperwork to 2004 back.

Over on CAG they would have had me take Barclays to court to get this result.

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
                        Think writing to the CEO is not a bad idea.

Just done that with Barclaycard on a closed account. Two Sar's later and they were disputing we even had an account with them.

Letter to CEO and within 14 days got all our paperwork to 2004 back.

Over on CAG they would have had me take Barclays to court to get this result.
                        Good one Ken,

Sometimes it takes this action to get somewhere, so defo worth giving it a go with the CEO.

Comment

I know you been very busy hun, just wondered if you've heard anything yet?

Comment

Email to CEO. No reply!

Over the weekend I will get my complaint to the FOS.

Comment

Email to CEO. No reply!

Over the weekend I will get my complaint to the FOS.
                              Blimey, that is awful and they call themselves "Customer Excellence!

Comment

Wonder if an email to the Management/CEO will do any good, maybe you should make them aware that you are about to complain further with this matter, and because of the poor customer service.

Comment

Working...
                                X