GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Littlewoods - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Littlewoods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Littlewoods

Once again, thank you for all your time and effort and even more simpler explanations.
    Like most people I no longer trust big companies and money!!!!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you Turbo.

I will check to see if there is another one with it i may have missed lol.

Scanner not the best though at the mo. x

Comment

Just an update, I have received my cheque and sent a letter to CEO asking for recompense for their incompetence............they replied with a letter from October rejecting my claim!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

As the CEO of Littlewoods Finance has chosen to ignore TWO letters addressed to him plus 1 email I guess I am unable to do anything further!

Comment

Sorry for not posting earlier Cym.
            I would tell them, as the incompetance matter is separate to the actual ppi complaint, this will be under the FSA of complaints, and if they ignore, you will have the right to complain of this matter to the FOS.

The way they treated you was unfair and as a customer you have a right to be treated fair and with respect, it's a matter or principal x
            The distress they caused you and time and money xx
            Last edited by di30; 18 December 2012, 13:12.

Comment

Maybe a final email to customer excellence or maybe the person who was dealing with me.....

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                Maybe a final email to customer excellence or maybe the person who was dealing with me.....
                Yes, or copy to both.
                The issue here is that although the PPI is now resolved, the way they dealt with your complaint was not followed by the FSA guidelines, tell them that, and tell them you are not happy with the way you been treated and with using your time and money for posting since the issue started and the number of delays, then ended they failed to treat you fairly as a customer, which caused you undue distress, and you are requesting they will compensate for the distress and inconvenience caused and in them not following the FSA complaint guidelines when complaining, make it clear that you have the right to complain on this separate matter etc...
                Last edited by di30; 18 December 2012, 14:40.

Comment

Comment as from the FOS site.

"By law, businesses covered by the ombudsman have to handle complaints according to rules set out by the regulator".

And as they are covered by he FSA on also complaint handling, you do in my opinion have grounds to take complaint to FOS, for the failure of them providing you with good treatment (as stated above posts) etc....

Just remember to state this is no longer about the complaint of the ppi, because this was recently resolved, but about the way you were treated, when they should still follow the law of the FSA guidelines xx
                  Last edited by di30; 18 December 2012, 15:22.

Comment

Thank you. It helps to have an impartial (well sort of ) view when deciding what to do!

Are you ready for Christmas?

Comment

Well judging by the number of out of office replies that I have just received, there don't appear to be many people working at Littlewoods until the new year!

Comment

LOL, nope nowhere near ready, but i never will be lol how about you hun?

I hate it when that happens every time Xmas approaches, via Littlewoods, they think "arh well, it's almost Christmas, will deal with it on my return"

Comment

Ready ha, ha.

It's my day off, trying to clean, pack clothes, cook, decorate, way and iron all before Fiday when Indrive to my day's house (it hasn't gone) in Ornwall for Chritmas. Also have dog's to walk, poop to scoop and meals to cook.

I am so ready that I have opened the gin........

An update on Littlewoods. My contact has been ill, is now back and everything has gone to the executive office, again.

Comment

A payment of £30 plus apologies !

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                              A payment of £30 plus apologies !
                              Wow!!! well done!
                              Are you happy with that?

Comment

Yes, that probably covers my time and effort, though if you were charging for your consultancy it would probably be a lot more!

Thank you all your time, effort and help
                                Last edited by cymruambyth; 23 December 2012, 18:16.

Comment

Working...
                                X