GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Littlewoods - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Littlewoods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Little woods

Apparently a letter was sent on the 13th, they are still investigating! Well I suppose it means that they haven't dismissed it out of hand!

PS Di, the email address resulted in a phone number!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
      Apparently a letter was sent on the 13th, they are still investigating! Well I suppose it means that they haven't dismissed it out of hand!

PS Di, the email address resulted in a phone number!

Oh right I see.

Doh! so emailing them was a waste of time then?

Yet they did come back with a response with mine, but I expect because your case is currently being dealt with, then they leave it to the complaints team and will not get involved as such from there.

Comment

They don't make it easy do they, makes you so mad sometimes - all the time really!!!

Comment

Re: Littlewoods

I don't suppose you've anything yet hun?

Comment

Back home tomorrow, so won't know if anything has arrived in last 4 days until then, will post either way tomorrow evening.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Back home tomorrow, so won't know if anything has arrived in last 4 days until then, will post either way tomorrow evening.
              Oh yes of course lol.

Well I look forward to hearing what they have to say, hopefully it will be a good outcome, fingers crossed x

Comment

Still no reply!!!

Comment

Still no reply!!!

Arrghhhh! they've had ample time! my feeling is that I will obviously get the same treatment.

Comment

Maybe there will be some money for Christmas! I have a feeling that this will be rejected and that I will be going to the FOS.

Comment

Maybe there will be some money for Christmas! I have a feeling that this will be rejected and that I will be going to the FOS.
                      Will be so mad if they reject it Cym , they made you wait long enough.

I used to assume "no news is good news" and the longer the better if you know what I mean? Although they should keep to the timescales.

Comment

Hope you hear something soon, good luck x

Comment

You still chasing these Cym?

Well they said by the 17th with mine I think, but certainly not expecting it to happen though, now that I can what they've been like with you. x

Comment

Yep, still working on the old adage that no news is good news!!!!

Comment

Yep, still working on the old adage that no news is good news!!!!
                              Yes, good idea x

Comment

Two letters today!
                                One says still investigating and will reply in 2 weeks. The other says still investigating and will reply in 4 weeks.
                                Sums them up!

Comment

Working...
                                X