GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Littlewoods - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Littlewoods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Little woods

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
    Hi Di, about 4 weeks. I'm going to have to resend the one for PPI for other Littlewoods account as still haven't had a reply!
    Hi hon

And thanks for that.

What are they like?

I expect I have all this hassle to come yet then

Comment

It was the just fill in a form letter and we will get back to you. Nothing else!,
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It was the just fill in a form letter and we will get back to you. Nothing else!,
        Hiya

Thanks for that.

This morning's post arrived, with that form you also received, looks like they do not accept the FOS questionnaire, but I will just go back to the copy of the form and go from there, because it's nothing really different as such to the questions, despite them saying they require further information.
        Stalling tactics I expect lol. x

Comment

Yes it just is the same information but in a different order. Pathetic.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Isn't is just, and yet it says they will still consider any previous information as well, derrrrrrrr!!lol!

Comment

Will be getting on with the form later, too busy yesterday, and they give 14 days as from the date of the letter it seems. x

Comment

Form completed and photocopied, just in case they mislay, and reading through Cym, it says they should acknowledge by 5 working days, so they are behind with yours then, so I am going to be prepared for the same treatment.

I take it although they provided you as well with a pre-paid first class envelope you also posted within the post office via recorded post?

I shall take mine to the post tomorrow, and keep a close on on them, give it until Weds for them to receive it, if there is no signed confirmation from the Royal Mail, I will contact these as well and ask if they can try tracking down the posting of the item, I notice online they do no always keep up to date do they?

Comment

Anything further on this one hon?

Didn't they lost/mislay the first form?

Comment

No nothing I think they said they would reply by mid August. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything.

Comment

No nothing I think they said they would reply by mid August. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything.
                      Oh yes of course, it's me just being eager to know lol, coz I know you will post up to let me know, hope you receive a good outcome.

Up to now they've not debited the SAR cheque with mine, will check again tomorrow.

Comment

Aha, found their letter amid my dad's papers!

Response by 13 August, I just need to check if they specified which year!!!!
                        There is a phone number, so I may ring as well as write a letter.

Comment

Aha, found their letter amid my dad's papers!

Response by 13 August, I just need to check if they specified which year!!!!
                          There is a phone number, so I may ring as well as write a letter.
                          Email them hun, we're almost in September!
                          I got all this to come

Comment

No email address just an 0844 number

Comment

No email address just an 0844 number
                              I used.........
                              Queries@littlewoods.com

Or the one below, they did get back to me quicker.....

help@littlewoods.co.uk

Comment

Email sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X