GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Intelligent Finance - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intelligent Finance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intelligent Finance

Taken out a loan With Intelligent Finance in 2002-03, PPI included, was told it was part of the loan package. Of course I was none or the wiser back then.

So this is another one I'm adding to the threads so I don't forget, as I have a few other ones to get out of the way as well LOL.

Watch this space.............

Re: Intelligent Finance

Go girl!!

Comment

Thank you hon

Comment

Brokers must have loved you in the past Di, but PPI missing selling reclaims will out perform endowments as an investment!!!!

Comment

How vulnerable I was back then .

I've certainly learnt from this one I think

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
            How vulnerable I was back then .
            I think we all have Di, I am sure you will give them that special Di treatment

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
              I think we all have Di, I am sure you will give them that special Di treatment

You know me well now Vossy LOL

Comment

I think they were regulated by GISC too, so in that case, any probs, I will take it to the FOS if I have to, I don't mind waiting lol.

Comment

Not got any further with this one as yet, because of dealing with the other 2, so going to get on with a SAR later or over the weekend in order to get it off by next week.

Comment

This is one that I've not had the chance to do yet, was 2003 when it was taken out, do not hold much hope, but do still have the statements of every payment made and the account number.

Will check if they were FSA or back then GISC registered more like.

Comment

Working...
                    X