GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nolan and Hillesden - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nolan and Hillesden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolan and Hillesden

Nolan Solicitors (Glasgow) were granted a decree and charge for payment order against me for a debt passed on to Hillesden Securities by City Financial around 2010. I have been paying £25 then £70 per month since then. The original debt was £5200 but with added 8% interest and charges.
    The balance is currently about £3000.

Nolan s are now demanding that I complete an income/expenditure form and threatening with further action if I do not comply. I am reluctant to give them my personal details again.
    Please advise what to do?

Re: Nolan and Hillesden

If it were me I'd write back saying nothing has changed....If they want a IE ....only a court can demand that ...
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Agreed. As the CCJ was set in court and since then you've increased by 3x they would need to go to court. I'd not worry - just tell them nothing's changed as Deepie says.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Anjkudes,

I agree with Deepie, try telling them nothing's changed.

As you're a homeowner you'll need to be careful they don't try to secure the debt on your home.
        See what other's have to say who are more familiar with the Scottish Legal System.

If it does become a necessity I wouldn't complete any I&E form that Nolan's provide, it's likely to be extremely intrusive. Instead I'd use the NEDCAB one which can be completed online: https://nedcab.cabmoney.org.uk/quickfs.asp

Should you need help ensuring you claim everything you're entitled to for housekeeping etc on your I&E let me know.

Elsa x

PS, as notified by PM, I've moved this thread into the Legal Debt Matters section.

PPS..Posts crossed

Comment

I'm presuming the first payment of £25 was set by the sheriff?

did Nolan's demand the uplift to £70 or did they go back to the court?

or did you volunteer it?

definitely tell them nothing has changed

Comment

HI
            I GET these letters yearly from nat pest asking for I/E to increase ccj payments use to tell them nothing has changed for the last 4 years don't bother replying keep paying amount set by the court.
            Helmsman.
            I

Comment

I get letters saying that the DCA want to check if my CCJ monthy payments are affordable. They're £1 per month!
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

For to much Pix far to much x
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                X