GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Door Step Loans in Sheffield and Rotherham - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Door Step Loans in Sheffield and Rotherham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door Step Loans in Sheffield and Rotherham

I put this warning out on MSE last year asking anyone who had a leaflet put through there door or stuck behind the wipers of their cars windscreen to contact me.

Trouble is the estates being targeted by this individual are amongst the poorest and most deprived in the area. The people who take out these loans are hardly likely to have access to the Internet let alone visit a debt related site.

The responsible party has already spent one week in the area and is planning to be there for another 2 weeks.

In general you start with a £50 loan over 1 month and pay back £75 if you pay on time you are then offered £100. General APR in excess of 1500%

Is there anyone out there who cant tell me how to check if someone has a Credit Licence?

If you know someone in Herringthorpe, The Manor, Burngreave, Parsons Cross that may be tempted.

Give them a call and warn them.
    This person uses dubious and often Violent methods of collecting what's due.

He won't do it himself as he is over 70, but you can buy a lot of thug for a few quid if you know where to go.

Regards all, Handy :
    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Re: Door Step Loans in Sheffield and Rotherham

Handy,

Here you go m8 you can check who has a license to lend here.

http://www2.crw.gov.uk/pr/default.aspx

Comment

Re: Door Step Loans in Sheffield and Rotherham

Handy? Got proof? Wanna go on BBC1 rip off Britain about this? PM me....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X