GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Assignment notices? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assignment notices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assignment notices?

I found this document on my pc which I must have found on the internet eons ago. Is there any mileage with it? I ask because I've only ever received assignments via the post and may want to start a new thread.

Mods please post elsewhere if it's in the wrong section. Thanks, Mike.
    Attached Files

Re: Assignment notices?

most assignments are sent by post, what is it you are hoping to gain from this information?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thankyou Nightwatch. I was just wondering how accurate the document was/is because my assignments were posted to me. I have a debt of £3k and the claimant's solicitors are indicating their considering placing a charge on my property but without requesting an order for sale ie, to give them security. I'm in 2 minds about it and would like to start a thread for the opinions of others.

Comment

have they got a ccj?

Comment

Yes I'm afraid so, it was all done and dusted before I found this forum, boo hoo I'll start a brief thread now in this section.

Comment

you make it sound like they are asking you to agree to this
            are they issuing threats
            are you paying the agreed payment for the ccj?

Comment

They seem to be amical and after some security with a view to obtaining payment when I sell the house sometime in the future. However, yes, there is a threat to apply for a charging order. They're also after ongoing payments that I can afford after the charging order, assuming they get one. I think I need children, lol. I think they want their cake as well as eating it. I've started a more detailed thread Mrs D. Thanks for your reply.
              Last edited by mike'y; 6 January 2015, 20:03.

Comment

Working...
              X