GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Text message from DCA? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Text message from DCA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text message from DCA?

Just recieved a text from +447885830578
    Your credit records show that you still have an outstanding debt on file that we need to write off, for us to do this for you ASAP reply DEBT,

mmmmmmm let me think about that for a while

Re: Text message from DCA?

Originally posted by clueless24 View Post
    Just recieved a text from +447885830578
    Your credit records show that you still have an outstanding debt on file that we need to write off, for us to do this for you ASAP reply DEBT,

mmmmmmm let me think about that for a while
    mmmmm how about the delete button
    When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Methinks it's a Debt Writeoff Company chancing their arm, rather than a DCA...

Comment

never replied to a text from this no. do not know the no. but they are asking for money.

from who calls me!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

also just had call and I 1471 it 01519091965 = who calls state telemarketer debt written off etc

Comment

I have had a txt today to from +447590856709 saying they have a debt they want to write off, when I checked the number on line it appears to have come from India????

Now shall I reply

Comment

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post
              I have had a txt today to from +447590856709 saying they have a debt they want to write off, when I checked the number on line it appears to have come from India????

Now shall I reply

No = another so called claims company, they have been busy to-day

Comment

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post

Now shall I reply
                Well goodie for them, but why would they want to tell you about it

Comment

Working...
                X