GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Amigo Loans - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amigo Loans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amigo Loans

Nice to see a paper flyer come via my postman today from this lot.

Going to tempt one or two just about now as its xmas time

It states,

No pesky banks, no credit scores plus alot of other no's making it all seem nice and cuddly.

Welcome to the all new good old fashioned loan.

Didnt think using your mates collateral was a good old fashioned loan!!!!!. More like how to risk your friendship in one easy lesson.

The APR did seem nearly normal mind at 49.9% after the eye watering ones you see from PDL's

Re: Amigo Loans

amazing how all the payday etc company's start up with all this money when the Banks reckon they cannot do loans as lack of funds, and the government reckon they have no money, also countries borrowing from creditors with worlds creditors who must have all the money, who are they & where did they get their Billions top lend countries from?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
    X