GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Failure to produce all information in SAR? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Failure to produce all information in SAR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failure to produce all information in SAR?

Wasn't sure where to stick this one,so here goes...
    Although my MBNA CCA is deemed , if i requested all of my information by way of a SAR request,and they were unable to supply the ccomplete history of my account, would that then warrant me pushing the non payment route...??????
    Cheers
    Steve

Re: Failure to produce all information in SAR?

Do you need an excuse/reason for non payment?

No. Failure to comply with s.7 doesn't do anything other than breach ico guidelines.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Failure to produce all information in SAR?

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Do you need an excuse/reason for non payment?

No. Failure to comply with s.7 doesn't do anything other than breach ico guidelines.
      Apart from having no money Nidd's....not really..

Cheers for the quick reply mate, much appreciated....
      Steve

Comment

Working...
      X