GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Link Financial - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Link Financial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link Financial

Hi all

i and the oh have a couple of debts in the hands of link,they never bother the OH but always bother me

I will shortly be out of work and hubby is expected to keep me
    on working out our I & E link is only going to get £2.00 off both of us

in the past link have stated that they will not accept a payment less than £5.00

is this right or can i get them to take the £2.00

thanks NW
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Link Financial

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    Hi all

i and the oh have a couple of debts in the hands of link,they never bother the OH but always bother me

I will shortly be out of work and hubby is expected to keep me
    on working out our I & E link is only going to get £2.00 off both of us

in the past link have stated that they will not accept a payment less than £5.00

is this right or can i get them to take the £2.00

thanks NW
    If you cannot afford then go to a debt advisory service and claim financial hardhsip - use the following as a guide before you go - it shows you the "trigger figures"

---> Trigger Figures

Are these defaulted? Have you considered UE?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Link Financial

not thought about UE will have to CCa them but yes they are all defaulted

While on the subject of UE
      we have a lloyda account that was defaulted in 2002 (but they are now repoting it to CRAs as AP) I have asked them to remove the markers but they say they can recordit asthe account was only charged off in 2010
      I have asked twice for them to state if they hold a valid signed copy of the agreement, but all they say is "we will send you a copy when we find it "
      under a CCa they only sent recent t&c nothing wit a signiture or address where we lived when it was taken out about 1998

have to leave for work now but will check in later
      NW
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X