GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowells on behalf of JD Williams - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowells on behalf of JD Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowells on behalf of JD Williams

Hi

had a battle for many years with JD Williams who admitted that the account was unenforceable but keep sending it to various DCA and has been with Lowells to whom l wrote saying it was unenforceable and enclosed copy of the letter from JD Williams accepting this they have now replied with the comment "They advise that the last paragraph of their letter states: - "Given the serious consequences of non-payment we would again ask that you please confirm your intention in writing in response to their letter" This was the letter in which, they acknowledge that it is not enforceable but state that there is a moral obligation to make payments as the account did exist.

What can l do about there never ending letters.

many thanks
    Last edited by flo5; 26 February 2014, 19:20. Reason: spelling error

Re: Lowells on behalf of JD Williams

Originally posted by flo5 View Post
    Hi

What can l do about there never ending letters.

many thanks
    I'd ignore them........If it were me
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Lowells on behalf of JD Williams

Thanks for your comment, have not wanted to reply as they have until recently also been telephoning but have now thankfully stopped, just want to reduce the stress . Recently lost my mother in law and brother in law is terminally ill, combined with my own and husbands ill health l could do without these idiots constantly sending letters.

Comment

Working...
      X