GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bank Odraft & Moorcroft - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bank Odraft & Moorcroft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank Odraft & Moorcroft

Wrote to bank asking if possible for F & F on odraft as hardship case...bank signed for letter but did not reply..

Then letter from Moorcroft requesting full o/s amount...weekly printed letter PRE_COURT in red letters..sent.

Do I send monthly payments to bank to reduce Odraft.

No Letter from Bank advising debt now asigned to DCA..Moorcoroft

As odrafts are not covered by CCA

whats the best way forward?

HELP

Re: Bank Odraft & Moorcroft

Overdrafts are CCA exempt so you need to pay it i'm afraid, yes start payments and come to some arrangement, try offering a F&F to the new DCA.... they usually accept lower offers than the lender does.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X