GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script GRF Claims, GRF Debt and About My Rights - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GRF Claims, GRF Debt and About My Rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRF Claims, GRF Debt and About My Rights

I have been informed by an ex employee that they are about to stop trading. According to the MOJ web site they are still authorised but with conditions. From experience this normally means they are being monitored very closely and that they will undoubtedly go into administration very soon.. This company was previously Grassroot and before that Cartel.

'GRF Claims, GRF Debt, About My Rights and all other companies that were under the "Debt and Claim" title are about to go under. Having recently been let go from the company on the grounds that there is no longer a job for me since Debt and Claim will no longer be trading. Whilst About My Rights (AMR) is not technically trading under Debt and Claim it was pretty much the same company since I worked for both. I would advice you to tell as many people as you can. '

This list was last updated on 05/06/2014.

Authorisation status : All statuses Authorised Authorised with Conditions Authorisation Suspended Authorisation Cancelled Authorisation Surrendered
    Debt and Claims Limited (Previou... Greater Manchester Financial products/services Authorised with Conditions 22/05/2009
    Last edited by Tuttsi; 5 June 2014, 13:40.
    My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Re: GRF Claims, GRF Debt and About My Rights

Originally posted by Tuttsi View Post
    This company was previously Grassroot and before that Cartel.
    Is it this chap and his associates again

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/n...aims-firm.html

Comment

Yes that is right Carl Wright, Cartel Client Review.
      My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

http://fca.org.uk/static/documents/r...ms-limited.pdf

Notice to all clients of GRF Claims/Grassroots please read the attached document it is very important.
        Last edited by Tuttsi; 17 June 2014, 11:28.

Comment

Working...
        X