GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cant' find Clean up Info - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant' find Clean up Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant' find Clean up Info

Hello all, long time no see. Life is busy and full so not much time to hang around every forum I would like to.

Anyway, we've finally got around to requesting the OH's credit files only a year or so after his early discharge. Of course, our dear friends LLoyds and Barclays haven't updated the records properly and the debts are both still showing in default and not even partially settled.

Now, I'm being incredibly blind or stupid because I can't find the clean-up thread to get the info I need to sort this out, so would someone kindly point me or link me. I'd be ever so grateful - thanks.
    "Friendship isn't about who you have known the longest. It's about those who came and never left your side!"

Re: Cant' find Clean up Info

Its in the process of being re written again

My Bad apologies...had a few personal issues I needed to sort before tackling..

(sent you a PM with details on what to do etc)
    Last edited by philnicandamy; 29 November 2011, 11:05.

Comment

Re: Cant' find Clean up Info

Thanks, Phil. At least I know I wasn't going completely crazy!!
      "Friendship isn't about who you have known the longest. It's about those who came and never left your side!"

Comment

Working...
      X