GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Well .... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Well ....

Hi FF - Lovely to see you - amazing how time flies - I am glad you are doing ok and you are lucky that you do have your partner around for those emergencies otherwise I can imagine it would be really tough.

I am not sure about your question but I am sure someone who knows more will be along soon.

just wanted to pop by and say HI

LL

Comment

Originally posted by fiscalfool View Post
      Update:

Hi All,
      It's now been about 9 months since I filed for BR. Generally all has been well.

Money is still very tight, and I'd have been totally lost without my partner paying for things in times of emergency.

My advice, spend as little as you have to, and try to build a reserve in case of emergencies. I flit from month to month and if there were a big issue, I'd be stuffed!

My partner is keen to move in, but still looking a the figures to see if it's worthwhile.

Question:
      I've recently had a letter stating that my file has been transferred to a "Regional Trustee and Liquidator Unit" (RTLU) ... who will deal with any assets remaining and payments to creditors.

Does this mean that any enquiries are now passed to RTLU and not the OR? Does anything get referred back to the OR? I assume payments still go to Moonbeever.

Glad all is well FF

RTLU, Its just another office of the Insolvency service, nothing to worry about as it’s usually a good thing it means the OR has dealt with your BR and the RTLU will monitor you till discharge. If you have an IPA or nil tax code in place The RTLU will deal with these too.

Payments are still to be sent to Moonbeaver, regarding things referred back to OR.......not 100% sure of that tbh, so will leave for another poster to advise further.

Best wishes
      IF...x
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
        Hi FF - Lovely to see you - amazing how time flies - I am glad you are doing ok and you are lucky that you do have your partner around for those emergencies otherwise I can imagine it would be really tough.

I am not sure about your question but I am sure someone who knows more will be along soon.

just wanted to pop by and say HI

LL
        Hey LooLoo ... hope you are well. I really must try to pop on here more often.

Originally posted by IF View Post
        Glad all is well FF

RTLU, Its just another office of the Insolvency service, nothing to worry about as it’s usually a good thing it means the OR has dealt with your BR and the RTLU will monitor you till discharge. If you have an IPA or nil tax code in place The RTLU will deal with these too.

Payments are still to be sent to Moonbeaver, regarding things referred back to OR.......not 100% sure of that tbh, so will leave for another poster to advise further.

Best wishes
        IF...x
        Hey IF

That's excellent news. I guess with it nearing my 12 months since filing for BR, they could be getting ready to discharge me.

In addition, I have some more changes to notify them of ... but would really be concerned if it goes back to the OR, as I'm sure they are fed up of me already! My examiner at the OR has spent a good hour or so on the phone with me on a couple of occasions, and I don't want to annoy them!

Taaa
        "Cheap is good, but FREE is better!"

Comment

Hey IF

That's excellent news. I guess with it nearing my 12 months since filing for BR, they could be getting ready to discharge me.

In addition, I have some more changes to notify them of ... but would really be concerned if it goes back to the OR, as I'm sure they are fed up of me already! My examiner at the OR has spent a good hour or so on the phone with me on a couple of occasions, and I don't want to annoy them!

Taaa

Fingers crossed ED is on the horizon. I do think once your file is there it stays with the RTLU, do ring them and let us know how you got on FF

Comment

Certainly ... I will give them a call.

I'm hoping to re-do my income and expenditure as things have changed. I just hope they don't think I'm taking the P*** !

Comment

If theres questions you need answered by the OR, word of advice, do it now before you are discharged, because they will not want to know after that lol

Also, make sure to remember to get a copy of your notice of discharge, it dont cost alot, but it helps if you ever get an old debt chasing you.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                If theres questions you need answered by the OR, word of advice, do it now before you are discharged, because they will not want to know after that lol

Also, make sure to remember to get a copy of your notice of discharge, it dont cost alot, but it helps if you ever get an old debt chasing you.
                Best thing to do now SXGuy is either email/write to your OR asking for a letter stating that you are discharged or from the IS site print off several copies showing your discharged status, along with your BR Order this will help with the credit file clean up later after AD.

If...x

Comment

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH

Why is nothing easy?

I've emailed MoonBeever to advise them that there are changes to my circumstances. I've detailed what has gone up, and what has gone down.

Rather than just actioning it, they've sent me a new Income and and Expenditure questionnaire. JOY!

Problem being that when I went through my payments with the OR, the examiner said "Ooooh you've not given yourself enough for that" and pushed the payments up. Consequently there are some areas where I get a little extra cash ... I can't see MoonBeever being quite so forgiving!

Comment

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH

Why is nothing easy?

I've emailed MoonBeever to advise them that there are changes to my circumstances. I've detailed what has gone up, and what has gone down.

Rather than just actioning it, they've sent me a new Income and and Expenditure questionnaire. JOY!

Problem being that when I went through my payments with the OR, the examiner said "Ooooh you've not given yourself enough for that" and pushed the payments up. Consequently there are some areas where I get a little extra cash ... I can't see MoonBeever being quite so forgiving!

It's the norm FF to be sent a new IPOQ, still put the figures you and the OR put, these won't be questioned by MoonBeever, they will just be checking your change of circumstances.......hope that made sense

IF...x

Comment

FF its as I said in our PM a while ago....discharge is close now so it's standard to send an I&E review

as IF said try not to worry MB will be fine with it all..trust me!

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                        It's the norm FF to be sent a new IPOQ, still put the figures you and the OR put, these won't be questioned by MoonBeever, they will just be checking your change of circumstances.......hope that made sense

IF...x
                        Ah cool, thank you. I'll get on and create it then. I just didn't want them saying "oh no you shouldn't be getting that" and crossing it off!

Comment

Ah cool, thank you. I'll get on and create it then. I just didn't want them saying "oh no you shouldn't be getting that" and crossing it off!

they would have to go back to the receiver to query anything anyhoo....dont panic!
                          Last edited by philnicandamy; 19 September 2012, 13:37. Reason: Fookin Dragon simply speaking all I ask you to do is work for F*!**! sake...not hard is it? your making me look daft!

Comment

So do they go back to the OR now, or the RTLU (as I've just had a letter saying that my account has been sent to them) ?

Not panicing too much, just the hassle of "If they need proof for things changing, or why things are included" etc.

Comment

they might and its a big might but what will the OR say? everything they discussed with you!.....they'll be happy with what you send as everything its a trust thing..IF they see something and its a glaring entry obvious your taking the piss then they'll start questioning

they're as busy as the ORs are now & dont have much time to query every single bit of paperwork that crosses their desks..be fine trust me!
                              Last edited by philnicandamy; 19 September 2012, 13:36.

Comment

Phew Ok!

Comment

Working...
                                X