GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ccj Lews Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ccj Lews Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccj Lews Group

I have a ccj with Lewis group which is being paid through payplan , I received a letter from them today telling me they have passed the account onto Robinson Way, can a debt be passed on when it is a ccj ?

Re: ccj Lews Group

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    I have a ccj with Lewis group which is being paid through payplan , I received a letter from them today telling me they have passed the account onto Robinson Way, can a debt be passed on when it is a ccj ?
    I also have a ccj with Lewis group pay by internet banking, very quick to litigate, wonder if they pass on to other agencies to see if we pay in case they have our names, robinson way have my name.

Comment

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...and-CL-Finance

Its the same company S2M. Hoist the parent, Robinson Way the DCA and Lewis/CL Finance on the way to the dustbin.

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
        http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...and-CL-Finance

Its the same company S2M. Hoist the parent, Robinson Way the DCA and Lewis/CL Finance on the way to the dustbin.
        thank you in the letter it says the payment is the same , is suppose it can't change if it was set at this by the court when the ccj was awarded .

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
          the letter it says the payment is the same , is suppose it can't change if it was set at this by the court when the ccj was awarded .
          You're absolutely right. No one can change the amount payable under that CCJ except a judge. They'd have to make an application to the court to vary it which would be foolish unless they had information that you'd won the lottery!

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
            You're absolutely right. No one can change the amount payable under that CCJ except a judge. They'd have to make an application to the court to vary it which would be foolish unless they had information that you'd won the lottery!
            I wish lol.

Comment

Working...
            X