GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Income and Expenditure - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Income and Expenditure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Income and Expenditure

Been a year since Paul brokered a Tomlin order regarding my Nationwide credit card. The solicitors have now sent through an income and expenditure order as per the terms of the Tomlin order.

Couple of questions:
    • Creditor details - how do I put down accounts in dispute/UE? I can do the balance but monthly payment?
    • Is there a guide to what considered acceptable in terms of monthly payments for expenditure like food, insurance etc?
    • Can I send a supplementary sheet as there are some items not on their list and no room to add them?
    • They're also asking for my employer details (not phone number), do I have to tell them?

Thanks!
    Last edited by roomtobreathe; 15 November 2012, 19:36.

Re: Income and Expenditure

Are you saying that you still have this Tomlin Order?.... Your post is a little confusing because you mention UE accounts.
    Remember the mantra:
    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by roomtobreathe View Post
      Been a year since Paul brokered a Tomlin order regarding my Nationwide credit card. The solicitors have now sent through an income and expenditure order as per the terms of the Tomlin order.

Couple of questions:
      • Creditor details - how do I put down accounts in dispute/UE? I can do the balance but monthly payment?
      • Is there a guide to what considered acceptable in terms of monthly payments for expenditure like food, insurance etc?
      • Can I send a supplementary sheet as there are some items not on their list and no room to add them?
      • They're also asking for my employer details (not phone number), do I have to tell them?

Thanks!
      1. If you are making no payments as you are disputing it, you either leave it off, or put it down as In Dispute
      2. There should be somewhere. I know Niddy had this information.
      3. You'll have to if their I&E is not sufficiently detailed.
      4. That would depend on the terms of the order.

Re all the above, if the IE form is not very comprehensive, I'd be inclined to use another one, such as that provided by National Debtline or NEDCAB and send it instead of theirs with an explanation why you needed to do this.

Solicitors often use I&E sheets which are not terribly comprehensive when wanting to discuss disposable income, as obviously if you can't put certain stuff down, it makes your disposable income look bigger. It's a common 'ploy' by creditors when negotiating DMP's.

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
        Are you saying that you still have this Tomlin Order?.... Your post is a little confusing because you mention UE accounts.
        Sorry, they're asking for details of existing debts and monthly payments. The card relating to the Tomlin order isn't UE.

Comment

Originally posted by BBoo View Post
          1. If you are making no payments as you are disputing it, you either leave it off, or put it down as In Dispute
          2. There should be somewhere. I know Niddy had this information.
          3. You'll have to if their I&E is not sufficiently detailed.
          4. That would depend on the terms of the order.

Re all the above, if the IE form is not very comprehensive, I'd be inclined to use another one, such as that provided by National Debtline or NEDCAB and send it instead of theirs with an explanation why you needed to do this.

Solicitors often use I&E sheets which are not terribly comprehensive when wanting to discuss disposable income, as obviously if you can't put certain stuff down, it makes your disposable income look bigger. It's a common 'ploy' by creditors when negotiating DMP's.
          Thanks BBoo, much appreciated, I'll have a rummage round this site for the answer to #2 as I'm sure it's been covered.

Comment

Hi RTB,
            The Nedcab one is very good, I believe it prompts you to change outgoings if they are too high or low.
            Here's a "tour" of it: Sample DMP: North East Derbyshire Citizens Advice Bureau

Comment

Working...
            X