GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pompeyfaith ? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pompeyfaith ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pompeyfaith ?

Can anyone tell me if Pompeyfaith is ok ?

It's just that I asked for help and advice,but despite one positive reply with more info to follow apparently, I have not heard from him for weeks ?

J.

Re: Pompeyfaith ?

Hi Spagbol, if you need help from Pompey or any of us then please send a PM

-- > PM Pompeyfaith
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Or please do start a thread here and we can all help too.

IF
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thank you for a reply.

I have sent PMs to 2 members including Pompey,with no reply apart from initial Contact with Pompey ?

Must be a glitch ...So confused and worried.

j.

Comment

Greetings Spagbol,

My apologizes, have been bogged down the past few weeks dealing with my own debts due to my ESA reaching the 365 day limit and thus having less income but creditors still chasing due to missing a couple of arrangements.

This has taken it's toll on me and my family somewhat, hell we have not brought anything for xmas or put decs up yet, however I have been seeking legal opinion with the view of bringing a discrimination case against the DWP as a recent upper tribunal court case has strengthened such a claim.

I will take another look at your questions in the PM and get back to you with an answer this evening

Regards

Comment

Hi Pompey !

So sorry to hear your plight,totally understandable.

Will await your PM.

Yours in good faith.

J.

Comment

Just having dinner in a moment then will dig in for you

Comment

Please keep transparency open. No PM advice unless strictly necessary. Try and post here in the open.

That way if Pompey is busy others can help.
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

@never in doubt

my apologies over this.

No offence intended.

J.

Comment

Ill rename this thread for you and post what I find in here.

Comment

no problem at all and certainly no offence taken. I was just trying to say it's best to keep things open because there may be an occasion where your PM friend is away/ill/other and/or their advice might be totally mis-guided. It also helps others find us, so whatever your query, for instance it could be so unique that when another searches for the same thing they will find your thread here and then be able to start feeling better about their situation. So really it is a benefit to all, including you cos then you get the best help from a variety of people....
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi,

I'm the wife & Carer of my severely disabled husband.

This regrettable issue concerns informing the DWP of an income,which in this case is a small private pension of less than £5 (five) a week. Having done so at the correct time,as instructed on receiving ESA support group,and now,9 months later now being informed via. Compliance officer at home that despite informing the correct authority's,we may well have to pay it back with the added insult of a potential fine because hubby's ESA is means tested. Prior to being awarded ESA,hubby was getting IB and was transferred as pergovernment reforms.

no other news so far.

J.
                        Last edited by Spagbol; 13 December 2013, 12:24.

Comment

Hi spagbol. You're not alone in this. Have you seen Maggie's thread? ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...payment-of-ESA

It's ridiculous that you've informed them and then they decide, months later, that they want you to pay it back. Something similar has happened with a relative of mine. The DWP have decided they've overpaid them, despite having been informed (and relative having letters to prove DWP have been informed) and are claiming overpayment going back several years and amounting to more than £20K. The relative has had no benefits for more than a year despite having several disabilities.

Have you heard of Fightback? They are on facebook and also have a forum. I think you'll be out of their area but it's worth a try. ALternatively, could you make an appointment to see Welfare Rights or Citizen's Advice Bureau?
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

@pixie

It was our local CAB who told us about an apparent Pension allowance of £85 a week. Unfortunately during the period of gaining the ESA award,I was undergoing treatment for breast cancer and simply never realised at the time there are in fact TWO different kinds of ESA ward. Like I say, As soon as Hubby got his award, I went to our local CAB to double check and based on info given we decided to inform the DWP anyways to make sure they where aware of his £5 pension.

Hubby was awarded ESA 14 months ago.

J.

Comment

Working...
                            X