GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Outstanding debt search removed :) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outstanding debt search removed :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outstanding debt search removed :)

Checked my credit file and had two outstanding debt searches on table one.

One was by Clarity Credit Management Solutions Ltd and the other was mackenzie hall.

Spoke to Clarity Credit Management Solutions on Friday and they said the search could not be seen by other lenders?.

Spoke to a lender who said it could so told them this but not who the lender was.

Today a lady rang me who said the search was because of a Capital one debt that they were unable to collect from me even though they threatened court action.

After she told me about Capital one she then told me she told Equifax to remove the search and she apologized.

The outstanding debt search would not have come off till 25Th DEC next year.

The other not till October next year so its a long time to wait for credit until 2013 with them searches on.

That was nice of her

Mackenzie hall have not replied to my emails and have messed me around on the phone.

So might send them please do not ignore email or court will soon follow.

So one down one to go then hopefully Lowells will not find the credit agreement and i will ask them to get that bloody default removed.

The catalogue default was removed 11 days after the 6 year default date.

Equifax take their bloody time don't they? and £847 was not paid to Lowells and I'm pretty sure they are upset at that amount?

Hopefully they will be upset at the £400 they won't get from buying a Capital one debt.

Mackenzie hall are getting in touch with Capquest over a catalogue debt the wife owes from 2007 apparently but she actually had in 2005 so looks like Capquest altered the dam default date.

Capquest don't have any details so looks like that won't be getting paid either.

So hopefully this year might just get better and better .

Re: Outstanding debt search removed

Sounds like everything is going for you at the moment. Well done, I'm pleased!

Comment

Re: Outstanding debt search removed

Well its about time it did and thanks

Comment

Working...
      X