GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Parking Charge Notice - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parking Charge Notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Charge Notice

I Received a parking charge notice this morning......

I rent a parking space and have done for the last 6 years.

Normally I don't have a problem but looks like a new guy has started to work for this company.

The same happend about 4 years ago when I happend to see a man trying to clamp my car, when I went out to confront him and explain that this was in fact a private space belonging to xxxxxxx and not xxxxxxx.

Email sent.......

Dear Sir

[Reference:
    Penalty Charge Notice number: 0000
    Date/Time of issue: 21/03/2013 06:26
    Issued By : OPxxxxxx
    Vehicle registration: xxxxxxx ]

I am writing to formally challenge the above Penalty Charge Notice.

On [21/03/2013] my vehicle was issued with a Penalty Charge Notice for the reason of [No Permit xxxxxxxxx)]

I challenge this on the FACT that my vehicle was parked in a space belonging to xxxxxxxx and NOTxxxxxxxxx.
    My vehicle has been parked in this PRIVATE space for the last 6 years.

I Would also appreciate that you inform your employees that this is private property, and to read the sign that clearly states this.

For this reason I look forward to receiving notification that the Penalty Charge Notice has been cancelled.

Yours sincerely,
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Parking Charge Notice

Go get 'em Deepie!

Comment

That was quick

We have received your appeal. You will receive a reply within 14 days. During this time, all charges are frozen.
      If unsuccessful you still have 14 days to pay the reduced charge from the date of your appeal reply.

Regards,

Armtrac Security Services
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

If your appeal is unsuccessful?

Doesn't matter what happens with their pointless appeal. They can shove the parking charge where the sun does not shine regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post

If your appeal is unsuccessful?

Doesn't matter what happens with their pointless appeal. They can shove the parking charge where the sun does not shine regardless.
          Exactly ..........

Comment

Hmm much be the day for em....I got one earlier from a council enforcement officer

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
              That was quick

We have received your appeal. You will receive a reply within 14 days. During this time, all charges are frozen.
              If unsuccessful you still have 14 days to pay the reduced charge from the date of your appeal reply.

Regards,

personally i would email their CEO and rip his ears off, the longer you wait the more compo he should be paying for putting the frightners on a poor wee man like you. threaten to go to the local paper

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                personally i would email their CEO and rip his ears off, the longer you wait the more compo he should be paying for putting the frightners on a poor wee man like you. threaten to go to the local paper

I know what you mean MrsD......

I'll see if I can find the energy to do it tomorrow morning.....

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^

My husband has one of those mirrors as well, bless him!

Comment

That was quick

Regards,

A Rep from Armtrac has just turned up to take photos of the parking space,and the sign that clearly says private parking.

I nearly went out to give him the ticket back.......

Comment

Did you take pictures of him taking pictures?

Comment

That was quick

Regards,

Dear Sir

We are in receipt of your letter regarding Parking Charge Notice
                        xxxxxxxx6 issued at xxxxxxxxxx.

Upon addressing your comments this ticket has now been cancelled.

Yours Faithfully

ARMTRAC SECURITY SERVICES

Comment

Dear Sir

Yours Faithfully

No way out was there Deepie! Glad it's sorted! X

Comment

Dear Sir

Yours Faithfully

Result
                            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by fluffystuff View Post
                              No way out was there Deepie! Glad it's sorted! X
                              Originally posted by IF View Post
                              Result
                              Next time I see their van

He's going to get this ^^^ up his exhaust pipe

Comment

Working...
                              X