GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Asda complaint? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asda complaint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asda complaint?

Does anyone have a contact for asda? Either ceo email or number I was fobbed off by CS.

Re: Asda complaint?

ASDA UK
    Mr Andy Clarke Chief Executive
    Email andy.clarke@asda.co.uk
    Telephone 0113 243 5435
    Fax 0113 241 8666
    Website http://www.asda.co.uk
    Twitter @asda
    Address Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD, UK
    Company Number 01396513

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
      Does anyone have a contact for asda? Either ceo email or number I was fobbed off by CS.
      What's the complaint about and who are CS ?

Comment

CS are Asda's Customer Services I assume.
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
          What's the complaint about and who are CS ?
          Haven't got a clue........CS = Customer Service
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            CS are Asda's Customer Services I assume.

Smart-arses

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
              I think I have an idea what the complaint is...but it's not for me to say.
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

I was mugged in asda my purse gone.....and apparently the clothing department in this particular store well the main row actually (incl the security desk) isn't covered by CCTV however rest assured the Crisp and nut row is!

its been 24 hours I was promised police presence anddddddd nothing apparently the officer assigned to me is off till TUESDAY! WTF! Keys ID etc all in bag thankfully not phone they have where I live etc photos of my kid!

I called ASDA CS and she was very patronizing and told me she will raise this to the top... hung up and didn't even ask which store.

Comment

Mugged? Seriously?

Pick-pocketed? Wowser
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yup whole bag gone i was panicking... its the worse feeling!

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
                      Yup whole bag gone i was panicking... its the worse feeling!
                      wow, that is nuts - new one to me. I just presumed the whole store would be covered by CCTV hence they'd catch the face of any thief..... shocking!!
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry to hear that Jen. I'm amazed the whole store isn't covered because there would be nothing stopping someone taking stuff to that part of the unprotected store and putting an item up their jumper!

A friend of mine had his mobile swipped whilst in the queue at the bank. They watched the CCTV and it turned out my friend put his phone on the counter whilst moving stuff in his pockets and the guy behind him swipped it. He went to the Police station and they didn't want to know! Absolutely crazy. He said i want to report a crime that has just happened to me and i've seen it on CCTV. He gave up with the Police (to be fair Domino's had a 2 for 1 offer on that day so i guess they were busy eating ) and let the insurance company deal with it.
                        What is the world coming to?!
                        Last edited by SA Gold; 30 October 2013, 09:50.
                        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Working...
                        X