GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Kilasuits DN's a few too many - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kilasuits DN's a few too many

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kilasuits DN's a few too many

I will scan and post them when i get the chance this week Edit less than 40mins later its done

Only one that is satisfied is Provident one as i got his December 2011 and it was a small balance
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kilasuit; 1 August 2012, 04:14.
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Re: Kilasuits DN's a few too many

The DN doesn't come into things unless they take action against you really mate, do you have any agreements to correspond with these DN's so we can first check for UE?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Vanquis & QQ are both bad - there is no amount to remedy shown. They cannot just say "pay an amount" or whatever, it needs to list the default, the remedy and the time to remedy
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        The DN doesn't come into things unless they take action against you really mate, do you have any agreements to correspond with these DN's so we can first check for UE?
        All 09 onwards so UE is pretty much not possible

This is more fo your database seeing as these are all recent (december 11 onwards)
        I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Comment

Agreements wise all online apps but i reckon i have the sygma ones that get sent with the card in my filing cabinet

I'll have a look

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
            All 09 onwards so UE is pretty much not possible

This is more fo your database seeing as these are all recent (december 11 onwards)
            but if they issue a bad DN they will not be able to enforce (well they can but Paul would have fun playing with them)....

Forget UE, I am working on the premise of them taking further action - highly unlikely.

Hence please forget the CCA point, I forgot that they'll all be new

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              but if they issue a bad DN they will not be able to enforce (well they can but Paul would have fun playing with them)....

Forget UE, I am working on the premise of them taking further action - highly unlikely.

Hence please forget the CCA point, I forgot that they'll all be new
              Better to have the ammo in first place rather than having to attempt to scuttle it together

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
                Agreements wise all online apps but i reckon i have the sygma ones that get sent with the card in my filing cabinet

I'll have a look
                i have a Sygma one as well as Aqua & HBOS, Vanquis, think i've got my littlewoods one, my comet card (santander)

try not to misplace things see

Comment

Working...
                X