GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED-continues in AAD+ Legal Portal] Cabot Financial (Restons) v Musketeer - Issued 13 April 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED-continues in AAD+ Legal Portal] Cabot Financial (Restons) v Musketeer - Issued 13 April 2016

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED-continues in AAD+ Legal Portal] Cabot Financial (Restons) v Musketeer - Issued 13 April 2016

Your AAD Forum Username

Musketeer

Name of Claimant

Cabot Financial (UK) Limited

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Restons Solicitors Limited

Claim Issue Date

13 April 2016

Who Signed the Claim Form?

An Individual (i.e. Joe Blogs)

How much is being Claimed?

Over £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

Yes

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

\

Details of Claim

The Claimant claims payment of the overdue balance due from the Defendant(s) under a contract between the Defendant(s) and Lloyds Bank

Re: Cabot Financial (UK) Limited ( Restons Solicitors Limited ) v Musketeer - Issued 13 April 2016

Thanks for this. Have emailed you & copied solicitor in.

Youll be fine
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Cabot Financial (UK) Limited ( Restons Solicitors Limited ) v Musketeer - Issued 13 April 2016

I don't in any way want to be rude or pushy, please let me stress that. But just asking a question, roughly how long does it take for Jo to make contact?

I really hope I'm not out of order in asking. But today I've had a furniture charity refuse to take some armchairs I had for them and a courier company not turn up at all, and my nerves are stretched pretty taut.

Of course, I'll be extremely grateful for Jo's help as and when convenient for her, and I'm sure she has a tremendous workload. It would just be helpful, if possible, to have some idea what to expect.

Comment

Try not to be too stressed, Jo will be in touch and will go through everything with you and explain the best way forward. It is easy to give advice, but I too have had a court case and know how scared you are feeling.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Jo will make contact within hours.

I understand you've spoken earlier this evening. Good - also backs up my last statement!

Hope we can help you defeat this claim.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: [CLOSED-continues in AAD+ Legal Portal] Cabot Financial (Restons) v Musketeer - Issued 13 April

Case continues in AAD+ Legal Portal: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-13-April-2016

How to join AAD+: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/aad-members.php

***THIS THREAD NOW CLOSED***

Comment

Working...
            X