GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Asset Link Capital (No5) ( Kearns Solicitors ) v Strepsi - Issued 23 March 2017 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asset Link Capital (No5) ( Kearns Solicitors ) v Strepsi - Issued 23 March 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asset Link Capital (No5) ( Kearns Solicitors ) v Strepsi - Issued 23 March 2017

Your AAD Forum Username

Strepsi

Name of Claimant

Asset Link Capital (No5)

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Kearns Solicitors

Claim Issue Date

23 March 2017

Who Signed the Claim Form?

An Individual (i.e. Joe Blogs)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

Barclaycard, we sent a CCA request last year. Received information, Niddy confirmed that this debt was unenforceable.

Re: Asset Link Capital (No5) ( Kearns Solicitors ) v Strepsi - Issued 23 March 2017

I have removed your attachment as it showed the claim number. As advised on your original thread http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...rt-of-my-diary send the claim form with all details showing to Niddy who will explain your options.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Asset Link Capital (No5) ( Kearns Solicitors ) v Strepsi - Issued 23 March 2017

Referred to solicitor. Check your email
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hello

Is the claim for this Barclaycard on your diary belonging to your wife?

Originally posted by Strepsi View Post
        B Card (wife) £4988
        From Asset Link Capital
        We are writing to confirm that Barclaycard have assigned your account to Asset Link Capital (no.5) ltd (alc5) on 30/9/2016 with an outstanding balance of £4988. Alc 5 have appointed link financial outsourcing to service your account on their behalf.

As you are no longer making the agreed payments,it is important that you contact Link to discuss your intentions regarding your account.

And so on...

Again I have been advised by Niddy that thjs is UE.
        Di

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Referred to solicitor. Check your email
          Which answers my question

Di

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
            Hello

Is the claim for this Barclaycard on your diary belonging to your wife?

Di
            Yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Strepsi View Post
              Yes it is.
              planB (Di) was copied in as well as she works with Jo. You're in safe hands now - try and relax and listen to what Jo / Di advise.

Good luck
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

You've got mail

Check your Junk Email folder. I'm often found in there

Di

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                  You've got mail

Check your Junk Email folder. I'm often found in there

Di
                  Email sent × 2 in reply.

Cheers

Comment

After lengthy communication with Plan B I have finally decided to defend (challenge) the claim. I have to be honest I am extremely worried..., it has been paused now for 28 days (I think).

Comment

It is worrying but planb knows what she is talking about and would not suggest defending unless she thought you had a strong case. If you are using Jo, she has a phemonenal success rate.
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done for making the decision, and good luck. With PlanB and the solicitor behind you it should set your mind at rest
                        When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                          It is worrying but planb knows what she is talking about and would not suggest defending unless she thought you had a strong case. If you are using Jo, she has a phemonenal success rate.
                          It appears that we will be using Jo. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X