GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowell Portfolio I LTD ( Lowell Solicitors Limitedq ) v JudgeDreddy - Issued 21 July 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowell Portfolio I LTD ( Lowell Solicitors Limitedq ) v JudgeDreddy - Issued 21 July 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell Portfolio I LTD ( Lowell Solicitors Limitedq ) v JudgeDreddy - Issued 21 July 2016

Your AAD Forum Username

JudgeDreddy

Name of Claimant

Lowell Portfolio I LTD

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Lowell Solicitors Limitedq

Claim Issue Date

21 July 2016

Who Signed the Claim Form?

The Solicitor Firm (i.e. Joe Blogs Solicitor)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

Credit Card from Vanquis in 2013. Failed to maintain payments, usual threat-o-grams from Lowell, Red etc. Asked for proof about 2 years ago and received nothing except more threat-o-grams. Moved house, received the claim form this morning (25th July)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Signature removed by site-admin. Please PM Niddy if you have any questions about why it's been removed.

Meany

Re: Lowell Portfolio I LTD ( Lowell Solicitors Limitedq ) v JudgeDreddy - Issued 21 July 2016

Thanks for email. I'll reply directly shortly.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Lowell Portfolio I LTD ( Lowell Solicitors Limitedq ) v JudgeDreddy - Issued 21 July 2016

Sorry to see you've received a claim JudgeDreddy but you're in good hands here though from the date it's probably enforceable.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thats what I am thinking, I really should've chased up the request I made for proof of assignment.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Signature removed by site-admin. Please PM Niddy if you have any questions about why it's been removed.

Meany

Comment

Sorry to hear this , good luck x
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good luck; don't forget that even if it is enforceable there may be other errors! If necessary negotiations under guidance can save you from gaining a judgement.

Comment

I agree Cym. An agreement that's enforceable due to the date the card was taken out doesn't necessarily equal a CCJ.
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
              X