GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hoist Portfolio ( Howard Cohen & CO ) v crowlaa - Issued 6 July 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoist Portfolio ( Howard Cohen & CO ) v crowlaa - Issued 6 July 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoist Portfolio ( Howard Cohen & CO ) v crowlaa - Issued 6 July 2016

Your AAD Forum Username

crowlaa

Name of Claimant

Hoist Portfolio

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Howard Cohen & CO

Claim Issue Date

6 July 2016

Who Signed the Claim Form?

An Individual (i.e. Joe Blogs)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

Yes

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

14 July 2016

Details of Claim

Claim is for an old HSBC credit card. Taken out in 2007. WE received the county court claim out of the blue. So far we have acknowledged the claim with our intention to defend in full and have sent a CCA request (14/07) to Hoist and cpr request to Cohen. This is now how it stands. We have heard nothing back so far.

Re: Hoist Portfolio ( Howard Cohen & CO ) v crowlaa - Issued 6 July 2016

Hello Crowlaa,

Welcome to AAD.

You seem to have got off to a good start with the request letters.

One quick question, do you know which month in 2007 you opened this credit card account?

And when did you last make a payment towards it?

Plan B x

Comment

Thanks for email. I'll await the claim form (scan /photo) then we'll push forwards
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

HI Many thanks for the swift reply

The credit card was opened 19/12/2006

Comment

Originally posted by Crowlaa View Post
          HI Many thanks for the swift reply

The credit card was opened 19/12/2006
          Thats great news so we can utilise s.127(3) if necessary
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just getting up to speed with this. Sounds promising

Comment

Just getting up to speed with this. Sounds promising

Hoist & Howard Cohen are my favourite combo when it comes to claims

Can you remember when you last made a payment to HSBC or Hoist (possibly Robinson Way who are their DCA)?

Plan B x

Comment

Hi Plan B

The Dca is Hoist via Cohen Solicitors and unfortunately I don't know when the last payment was made, all I have is a default date. Would there be a way of obtaining that information within the time frame, when now about 10 days in 28?

Comment

Sorry getting confused. I haven't heard of Robinson Way and have never had any contact with them.

Comment

Robinson Way are a DCA that are often linked with Cohen, which is why planb was checking to see which DCA it was.
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nice to make first contact today. Enlightening and encouraging chat. Many Thanks.

Comment

Nice to make first contact today. Enlightening and encouraging chat. Many Thanks.
                        Cool, you're in safe hands......

Try not to worry

Comment

Many thanks Niddy and still no word from either Hoist or thier solicitors.

Comment

Just recieved the postal order back from Robinson Way with no agreement.

Comment

What did their letter say?
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                              X