GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hoist Portfolio ( Howard Cohen & CO ) v crowlaa - Issued 6 July 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoist Portfolio ( Howard Cohen & CO ) v crowlaa - Issued 6 July 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hoist Portfolio ( Howard Cohen & CO ) v crowlaa - Issued 6 July 2016

Originally posted by Crowlaa View Post
    Just recieved the postal order back from Robinson Way with no agreement.
    Email the letter to Jo. It probably says the same thing as the one they've been sending to loads of others.

It appears the Claimant is currently in default of your CCA request

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post

It appears the Claimant is currently in default of your CCA request
      That would be a great shame
      When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

If Jo hasn't touched base yet please email over to me and I'll send to her in one go with the claim etc.

It may well be Gerry (works with Jo) you hear from initially.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X