GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [WON] Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 ltd ( Howard Cohen and co ) v Battendown - Issued 26 February 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[WON] Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 ltd ( Howard Cohen and co ) v Battendown - Issued 26 February 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WON] Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 ltd ( Howard Cohen and co ) v Battendown - Issued 26 February 2016

Your AAD Forum Username

Battendown

Name of Claimant

Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 ltd

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Howard Cohen and co

Claim Issue Date

26 February 2016

Who Signed the Claim Form?

An Individual (i.e. Joe Blogs)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

Yes

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

14 March 2016

Details of Claim

The claim is for a Barclaycard that was previously a providian/monument credit card. It was sold to MKDP and then to hoist portfolio. They have increase the balance on the claim by adding backdated interest to 2013 under section 69 of the county court act? And they're adding interest at a daily rate. I sent a Cca request at the beginning of 2014 and they sent me a recon in October 2014. I also sent another Cca request in 2015 and they sent me the same.
    Battendown (the hatches) as we're in for a stormy ride !!

I'm steering the good ship Battendown through a severe bout of physical turbulence !!

Re: Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 ltd ( Howard Cohen and co ) v Battendown - Issued 26 February 2016

Here is a link to your thread started a few minutes ago http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post558904

Thank you for emailing the claim form so swiftly.

Can you now email all the other things in my post on your other thread

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    Eeeek, that's short notice for help. At first sight your Defence must be filed by next Tuesday 29th March. The deadline is 33 days from the claim issue date.

Let's see what we can do for you bearing in mind it's Easter Bank Holiday starting tomorrow

Email a copy of the front page of the Claim Form (N1) with nothing edited to me using planb@all-about-debt.co.uk and a copy to Niddy using webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk.

How much is the claim?

When you've done that I'll be in touch about other documents needed which will be your CCA request(s) and the response you got from both including the covering letter from both (but in separate PDFs) and also the DN - so get scanning

Make sure you put your username in the subject bar of your email so it doesn't go to Junk Mail as possible spam.
    Plan B x

Comment

Re: Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 ltd ( Howard Cohen and co ) v Battendown - Issued 26 February 2016

Is there a post with the history of this debt on any of your other forum threads?

If so, can you post a link to it on this thread.

Plan B x

Comment

Hi Plan B

I'm sending the requested information to you, do I also send it to Niddy ? Or was that just for the front page of the claim form ?

Thank you for your help
        Battendown x

I'm steering the good ship Battendown through a severe bout of physical turbulence !!

Comment

Originally posted by Battendown View Post
          Hi Plan B

I'm sending the requested information to you
          Everything has been forwarded to Jo

My last email to you bounced so I've re-sent it from another email address. Let me know if it arrives (check your Junk Mail). We'll need to be in touch over the weekend if we're going to knock this into shape in time to file your Defence by 4 pm Tuesday.

You're a member of AAD so would you like us to move your thread to the private section away from prying eyes?

Plan B x

Comment

Ooooh, I've found this post on an old thread of yours. Could this debt be statute barred if your last payment was at the end of 2009? Can you check your files/bank statements

BARCLAYS NOW OWNED BY MK RAPID RECOVERIES

Type of account (credit card/loan) .....
            CREDIT CARD

Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007) .....APPROX 2001

Approx balance .....£4.000

Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment).... APPROX END OF 2009, BUT May have acknowledged it since with a type of insurance. I don't want to give too much info out just incase DCAs read this.

Are you on arrangement or not paying....NOT PAYING

Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)..... DEFAULTED

Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) .....MK RAPID RECOVERIES/COMPELLO
            Here's the whole thread > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post373438

Plan B x

Comment

UPDATE !

I have some really good news, Jo contacted me yesterday to inform me that Hoist have issued a Notice of Discontinuance, which means we have won !!

I'm so happy I could cry.

This is all due to Jo, Niddy and the fantastic people on this wonderful forum.

I know without AAD I would have had a ccj.

I was going to post this up yesterday but I was too busy celebrating this and Wales getting through to the semi finals.

Thank you all so much x

Comment

I'm so pleased for you Battendown, I love good news on AAD

Best wishes
                IF
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thank you If. I would also like to thank Plan B forget help x

Comment

Oops ! I would like to thank Plan B for her help x

Comment

Oops ! I would like to thank Plan B for her help x

Although a little more notice next time would be helpful

This was a SOS on Good Friday with a Defence which needed to be filed on the Tuesday after Easter.

Jo came up trumps as ever and Hoist can now sling their hook.

Great result.

I'm so happy for you.

Plan B x

Comment

Such good news, I'm really pleased for you

Big well done to all that helped, Especially Plan B for her 11th hour assistance
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Awesome news. Well done

#keepTheFaith
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Well done, I love good news like this xxx
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Delighted for you, its the news everyone (well everyone other than people like HPH2) want to see
                              When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Working...
                              X