GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - Hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd v paddy01 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - Hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd v paddy01

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - Hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd v paddy01

Your AAD Forum Username

paddy01

Name of Claimant

Hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Howard cohen and co

Claim Issue Date

24 August 2015

Who Signed the Claim Form?

The Solicitor Firm (i.e. Joe Blogs Solicitor)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

brother got this account in may 2007 its for a unsecured loan with Santander
    he was made redundant in 2007 his relation ship broke up so left the home he has joint mortgage on with his ex girlfriend who he has a little girl of 11
    he has been to doctors for his depression that was made a lot worse due to all this happening within a few weeks
    he moved addresses a lot
    he stopped making token payments in feb 2010 it could of been jan 2010
    his ex has been getting mail for him then sending it back or throwing it in the bin
    this letter she told me about so I contacted my brother he had forgotten about theses as they were so long ago almost 6 years and a lot has happened in his life since then
    we both rang up robinson way who we thought had the debt we did an expenditure form and told them about his depression they said they could halt court until they send him forms about his mental health
    if the debt had been sold then how would they be able to stop the court
    so not taking any risks as they may just want my brother not to put in his claim and end up with a ccj
    he is worried his ex and daughter will lose the house and have no were to go any help I would be grateful
    Last edited by kell4040; 27 August 2015, 16:43. Reason: name on

Re: Hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd ( Howard cohen and co ) v kell4040 - Issued 24 August 2015

Thanks Kell, well done

Your diary dates are:

Claim issued: 24.08.15
    AOS due by: 19.09.15
    Defence due: 25.09.15

Comment

Re: Hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd ( Howard cohen and co ) v kell4040 - Issued 24 August 2015

Originally posted by kell4040
      my brother is with me as he doesn't have pc at home he has been giving me all his details for me to put them in

A couple of things.

I have an email which says a CCA request has been sent which appears to have been done since the claim was issued. Is that correct? Keep us posted of any response received. Don't post up the documents on your thread simply say you've had a response and the gist of the letter.

Your first post says the personal loan was started in May 2007. How certain are you of that because it may be important? The exact date would be good especially if it was the month before i.e. April 2007.

Plan B x

Comment

Yes sent off cca today yes it's may 2007

Comment

hello just registered on this site as my sister user kell440 was helping me but we thought it best if I did it myself
          I found letter saying i opened this loan in jan 2008 and not may 2007 can anyone advice me please
          Last edited by paddy01; 28 August 2015, 08:56.

Comment

Hi Paddy and welcome to AAD

Just keep that and any other documents you can find all together ready to scan and email if requested.

Elsa xx

Comment

Hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd ( Howard cohen and co ) v paddy01 - Issued 24 August 2015

please can this post be moved to the ADD+ legal claim portal protected section please

Comment

Hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd ( Howard cohen and co ) v paddy01 - CLOSED - continues in AAD+

Originally posted by paddy01 View Post
                please can this post be moved to the ADD+ legal claim portal protected section please
                Moved thread to the Protected AAD+ section as requested --- > Hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd ( Howard cohen and co ) v paddy01 - Issued 24 August 2015

THREAD NOW CLOSED

To join AAD+ ---- > AAD+ Members Portal
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                X