GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] Continues in AAD+ Legal SecDefault Arrow Global Acc Mgmt Ltd ( Shoosmiths LLP Solicitors ) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] Continues in AAD+ Legal SecDefault Arrow Global Acc Mgmt Ltd ( Shoosmiths LLP Solicitors )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED] Continues in AAD+ Legal SecDefault Arrow Global Acc Mgmt Ltd ( Shoosmiths LLP Solicitors )

Your AAD Forum Username

Milliesmadmoth

Name of Claimant

Arrow Global Acc Mgmt Ltd

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Shoosmiths LLP Solicitors

Claim Issue Date

27 February 2015

Who Signed the Claim Form?

An Individual (i.e. Joe Blogs)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

BofS credit card from early 90's which I have been respond as unenforceable. I have not received any letter from the co who has raised this claim.

Re: Arrow Global Acc Mgmt Ltd ( Shoosmiths LLP Solicitors ) v Milliesmadmoth - Issued 27 February 20

Niddy, do I remove all my personal details before sending you the citation

Comment

Re: Arrow Global Acc Mgmt Ltd ( Shoosmiths LLP Solicitors ) v Milliesmadmoth - Issued 27 February 20

Originally posted by milliesmadmoth
      No, send it unedited with a copy to me too. It's a completely secure dedicated email system.

PlanB x

Comment

Nope it's fine to send unedited please. I will forward to the others if you prefer, but basically claims usually go to me, Di & Elsa......

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
        planb@all-about-debt.co.uk
        undercoverelsa@all-about-debt.co.uk

Between us we'll try and help you the best we can
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi MMM,
          Thanks for sending the citation..could you also send me copies of the included forms and the info sheet for reference as the Scottish rules are different.

So you have 21 days from 27th February, which takes it to 19th March, to either:
          • Admit the claim and apply for a Time to Pay Direction or Time Order (Form 03)
          • Admit the claim and pay the whole sum
          • Lodge Notice of Intention to Defend (Form 07)

This last option carries a fee of £90 (!!!) but it looks as if you may apply for fee exemption in certain circumstances:
          https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/rules-and-practice/fees

Elsa x

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa
            Hi MMM,
            Thanks for sending the citation..could you also send me copies of the included forms and the info sheet for reference as the Scottish rules are different.

So you have 21 days from 27th February, which takes it to 19th March, to either:
            • Admit the claim and apply for a Time to Pay Direction or Time Order (Form 03)
            • Admit the claim and pay the whole sum
            • Lodge Notice of Intention to Defend (Form 07)

This last option carries a fee of £90 (!!!) but it looks as if you may apply for fee exemption in certain circumstances:
            https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/rules-and-practice/fees

Elsa x

Hi Elsa

That's everything that was in the envelope, I wasn't in when they came to the door.

I have not spoken to anyone either.

MMM

Comment

Ahh OK hun..no problem..we'll figure it out

All the forms are downloadable here anyway: https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/rules-...ry-cause-forms

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa
                Ahh OK hun..no problem..we'll figure it out

All the forms are downloadable here anyway: https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/rules-...ry-cause-forms

Hi Elsa,

Is there anything else I need to do at the moment? this is just so over my head ��

I really appreciate the help x

Comment

Is there anything else I need to do at the moment?
                  The only thing you should do is pour yourself a glass of wine and relax because you're in safe hands now.

The "claim" is in the Scottish legal system and it seems that your next task has to be completed within 21 days of the citation you received.

Comment

Re: Default Arrow Global Acc Mgmt Ltd ( Shoosmiths LLP Solicitors ) v M

Thread closed and moved to AAD+ Secure & Legal Portal ------ > Arrow Global Acc Mgmt Ltd ( Shoosmiths LLP Solicitors ) v Milliesmadmoth - Issued 27 February 2015

To join AAD+ ---- > AAD+ Members Portal
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X