aol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aol

Does anyone have a contact address for AOL in the UK please.
    I used to have one for Ireland that I understand is now closed and I've searched on the www and can't find anything.

Assuming of course there is a contact in this country. I do not want to have to ring an outsourced call centre if I can help it.

Thanks

Re: aol

Originally posted by fedupwiththeworry View Post
    Does anyone have a contact address for AOL in the UK please.
    I used to have one for Ireland that I understand is now closed and I've searched on the www and can't find anything.

Assuming of course there is a contact in this country. I do not want to have to ring an outsourced call centre if I can help it.

Thanks
    http://help.aol.co.uk/help_uk/docume...ternalId=26238

11 Evesham Street
    London
    W11 4AR

Are you having issues with AOL hun?

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
      http://help.aol.co.uk/help_uk/docume...ternalId=26238

11 Evesham Street
      London
      W11 4AR

Are you having issues with AOL hun?
      Hi Di,

Thanks for that. It's an email addy I need really if possible for speed.

A couple of years ago, a chap in Ireland gave me a £5.00 p/m discount that he said should be re-applied each year, but from what bills I've been getting this year doesn't seem to have been.

Wanted to email someone really, I refuse to use their software on my computer so no live help, and it's overseas call centres by phone

Comment

Originally posted by fedupwiththeworry View Post
        Hi Di,

Thanks for that. It's an email addy I need really if possible for speed.

A couple of years ago, a chap in Ireland gave me a £5.00 p/m discount that he said should be re-applied each year, but from what bills I've been getting this year doesn't seem to have been.

Wanted to email someone really, I refuse to use their software on my computer so no live help, and it's overseas call centres by phone

Have you tried live chat with them?

I think you can still do that, but otherwise below takes you to the broadband sign in and email from there, but it could be 5 days before they get back in touch x

http://help.aol.co.uk/help_uk/micros...d=uk_814246984

Comment

According to ceomail.com AOL is part of TalkTalk. The CEO's email address is dido.harding@talktalkplc.com
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks to you both, gives me some options, thanks

Comment

Working...
            X