GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marketing calls on a SUNDAY!!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marketing calls on a SUNDAY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketing calls on a SUNDAY!!!

Just missed a phone call, no message left on answer machine, but checked the tel number which is. 02078 909053.

I am TPS registered and Ex Directory, this company should NOT be ringing at all let alone a flipping Sunday!

According to their website as below, it states if TPS registered then they would prevent from ringing, yeah like.
    Well I have checked with TPS and my details are still registered with them.

So be aware of this company!

http://www.gfknop.com/imperia/md/con...espondents.pdf

Re: Marketing calls on a SUNDAY!!!

If you check the pdf it rolls out this cracker!

Please note that if you are registered with the Telephone Preference Scheme this only prevents
    marketing calls and not genuine market research calls.
    They've got some neck.

Comment

GFK are a mysteryshopping program who also do market research for asda etc, therefore they are prolly calling about a purchase.

Comment

I had a call from them too, I think. Picked up and got a recorded thing so put it straight down. Grr.
        Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
        SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

i tend to answer the junk mails calls (if you've registered the number before hand)......and i start speaking in a different language to them 'throws them off, and they keep on repeating themselves "Hello, Hello can i speak to, i say(Je Suis Comprendais pas..........xxxxxxxxxxxx)) they follow by saying: Hello, works well with DCA's too

hello, i don't understand, do you speak.......

Welsh Fans: helo, nid fi yn deall, a ydych yn siarad Cymraeg

Slovenian Fans: zdravo, jaz ne razumem, govorite slovenÅ¡čina
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
            i tend to answer the junk mails calls (if you've registered the number before hand)......and i start speaking in a different language to them 'throws them off, and they keep on repeating themselves "Hello, Hello can i speak to, i say(Je Suis Comprendais pas..........xxxxxxxxxxxx)) they follow by saying: Hello, works well with DCA's too

hello, i don't understand, do you speak.......

Welsh Fans: helo, nid fi yn deall, a ydych yn siarad Cymraeg

Slovenian Fans: zdravo, jaz ne razumem, govorite slovenÅ¡čina

lmao why didn't I think of that? , good one hun x

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
              lmao why didn't I think of that? , good one hun x
              Knowing my luck, I'd start off answering in French or another language, only to find that the caller was bilingual...
              Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
              SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Well in my case I will have to blabber out the Welsh LOL.

Anyway, up to now they have not called back, but then I did manage to find some sort of email and told them so .
                I also made a report to TPS.

Comment

Hope I have not spoken too soon, but so far so good, I've not heard no more from the above company but.............I did email this company that claimed it was nothing to do with them, but then sent them the link and pointed out their details LOL.

Comment

Working...
                  X