GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Defaults or not me fault!!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defaults or not me fault!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defaults or not me fault!!!

Me again!!

Now you know I use Firefox now and just wondering what everyone's settings are regarding the Default font, size and also the advanced font, size ones are or should be???..........as I thinks I've pressed the wrong buttons somewhere along the line!!
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Defaults or not me fault!!!

would that not be on your MAC settings? you not scrolled your mouse wheel holding CTRL button. I've never seen on Firefox default for Font etc

Sorry can't help otherwise
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
      would that not be on your MAC settings? you not scrolled your mouse wheel holding CTRL button. I've never seen on Firefox default for Font etc

Sorry can't help otherwise
      It probably is Mac settings 5corps, I go to Firefox Preferences------> select content and there is font and colours and a button near for advanced font settings.

Thanks for having a look xx

PS I don't have a mouse!!

Comment

A Moose then
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Or an Apple-ouse lol

Comment

A Moose then
            Or an Apple-ouse lol
            It's a scroll pad!!

Comment

this is what i have in windows
              Attached Files
              Last edited by kilasuit; 23 May 2012, 16:03.
              I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Thanks Kilasuit, that's the same display that I have too, thank you

I'll try your settings

Comment

Should be times new roman / 14pt

As default.

Or in Firefox click the view link at top. It's in there )
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Should be times new roman / 14pt

As default.

Or in Firefox click the view link at top. It's in there )
                    Thanks Nid xxx

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                      Me again!!

Now you know I use Firefox now and just wondering what everyone's settings are regarding the Default font, size and also the advanced font, size ones are or should be???..........as I thinks I've pressed the wrong buttons somewhere along the line!!
                      As others have hinted at, make sure that you haven't accidentally "zoomed" the text size for pages.

It is easy to do by accident, even without a mouse.

CTRL+0... or reset like this.
                      Last edited by Riz; 24 May 2012, 06:04.

Comment

Thanks Rizz, just done that and it was OK, thank you

Comment

For what it's worth, what I have here.
                          Last edited by Riz; 24 May 2012, 06:04.

Comment

And make sure that the "Allow pages to choose their own fonts" is set.

Comment

easy when you know how it's not what you know but who you know

Comment

Working...
                              X