GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Christmas TV - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas TV

I'm not normally that keen on Christmas tv but am looking forward to a few programmes.Wouldn't be christmas without Noel's pressies. Got my tissues out ready!! Used to love the programmes where they went round childrens hospitals and stuff. Just Henry looks good too. Think it's by the guy who was responsible for one of my favourite films, Goonight Mr Tom. Cant remember the name but there's a modern day Christmas Carol type thing on on tuesday too. Yes i know i really should get a life but i'm quite happy being a hermit this year.

Ooh and Jim'll fix it with Shane Richie. God i'm getting sadder by the minute

Re: Christmas TV

I head here to watch my Crimbo stuff ---> Sky Movies Christmas Channel - movies to put you in a festive mood - Sky Movies HD

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank heavens for Sky Plus. Yes i know it's a luxury we shouldn't have.

Ooops. Wrong site!!

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
        Thank heavens for Sky Plus. Yes i know it's a luxury we shouldn't have.

Ooops. Wrong site!!
        We actively promote Sky here - it's a luxury everyone should have and be allowed to keep cos you know what? When you're feeling at your lowest, I'm sorry - Jeremy Kyle and his chavvy audience is enough to make even the most sane person want to reach for the razor blades..... thus yea, you're not in prison so if you don't go out much etc then Sky is fine - I think CFS even recognise it as "Entertainment"
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

We'd be lost without it. Hubby finishes work around 3 in the morning and can't go straight to bed so that's his wind down time. Think i spend more time on here than watching TV now tho. Love it!!

Comment

I would be utterly utterly lost without my V+ !! , all those come dine with me`s wont watch themselves!

Comment

Hmmm Love our V+ as well...

Been offered a good deal on a tivo instead so thinking my upgrade after crimbo

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                We actively promote Sky here - it's a luxury everyone should have and be allowed to keep cos you know what? When you're feeling at your lowest, I'm sorry - Jeremy Kyle and his chavvy audience is enough to make even the most sane person want to reach for the razor blades..... thus yea, you're not in prison so if you don't go out much etc then Sky is fine - I think CFS even recognise it as "Entertainment"
                Some of us can't afford it!! Good job I'm an avid reader.

However, I'm glad the rotten ex bought me a freeview recordable box last Christmas. There have been loads of Christmas films on the freeview channels which I've recorded - I'm a sucker for schmaltzy Christmas films
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

i herad Tivo is still experiencing loads of teething problems (bugs and the like) , we are steering clear ourselves , for a year or two , by then , should be running nice and smooth....

Comment

Hmm i'd heard the same DGJ one of the reasons why I waited for V+ as well as some of the old boxes were pretty useless...the samsung ones that came out later however were worth the wait

i'm keeping an eye on things including various forums so wait & see

although...why to god I need more storage I dont know never seem to fill the one we have

Comment

LOL , try recording stuff in HD accidently like us ,will soon fill up !!

Comment

Hmm found that out a few weeks ago....little fella likes playing with remotes he'd pressed record on a HD channel came to watch something a few hours later & wondered how we'd gone from 60+hrs free to nearly zero!

oops

Comment

we were at the `critical` stage yesterday , thanks to an idiot abroad in full glorious HD , i solved the problem by deleting most of the kids Cbeebies programmes and the wifes , wife swaps !

bah bloody humbug

Comment

Originally posted by DGJsaver View Post
                            i solved the problem by deleting most of the kids Cbeebies programmes and the wifes , wife swaps !
                            Good man - top bloke....

Comment

Top man!!

She gets one warning and thats it....told her i'll delete all her bloody christmas coach trips GRRR!

Comment

Working...
                              X