GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Christmas Songs 2015/2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Songs 2015/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Songs 2015/2016

Any one wishing to join in posting clips, please see below and do post your favourite Christmas Carol/Song

All you need to do is go to YouTube, find the video you want to add to your message and get the code as follows:

URL to the video is: ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWig2WARb0

so all you do is copy the part just after the watch?v= which is shown below:

XqWig2WARb0

You then come to your post here and drop that code into your message, double click it (to highlight it) and then click the YouTube button (to find the youtube button, you must press the Go Advanced button, it's not in the Quick Reply box).

Which outputs:

and then you get this

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Christmas Songs 2015

=
    Last edited by nightwatch; 30 November 2015, 14:36. Reason: my mistake, it does
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

the best christmas video of all time IMO

When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SA Gold View Post
        the best christmas video of all time IMO

That's a good one SA Gold, certainly in my top 5

This is my fav, Kirsty Mccoll and the Pogues - Fairytale of New York....

Comment

Band Aid- Do they know it's Christmas

Comment

The original was the best IF
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Last Christmas - Wham

Comment

Loves the Pogues one IF xx
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

Comment

My favourite singer and my favourite carol...Elvis - Silent Night

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

I Wish it Could be Christmas Every Day - Wizard

Comment

Kylie - Only You feat. James Corden

Comment

I Believe in Father Christmas - Grey Lake

Comment

Walking in the Air - The Snowman

Comment

It’s the most wonderful time of the year - Andy Williams

Comment

Working...
                              X