GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - It’s getting nearer….. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - It’s getting nearer…..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - CLOSED - It’s getting nearer…..

……………..Christmas that is

This years John Lewis Christmas Advert is The Man on the Moon sung by Aurora Aksnes (apt name ) better know as Half the World Away by Oasis.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: It’s getting nearer…..

I've canceled it due to lack of enthusiasm
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
      I've canceled it due to lack of enthusiasm

Comment

I can't even think of IT at the mo. xx
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
          Me neither .....

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
            Me neither .....
            You CAN you love Christmas

Originally posted by IF View Post

You CAN you love Christmas

......just seen you avatar

Click image for larger version

Name:	Deepie's Christmas avi.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	1409064

Comment

I've spent the last 3 away on holiday ....can't afford it this year ......

Comment

I've spent the last 3 away on holiday ....can't afford it this year ......
                I bet!!

I must admit I love being at home at Christmas.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Woodgate View Post

Awwww I love that one Woodgate, it's brilliant

Comment

I love Christmas and for the first time in over 25 years I am hosting Christmas in my own home. I have hosted every year but at my parents house during school holidays, so I won't need to decorate, pack, shop and cook in 4 days!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X